NUANSA IMAN

KOMUNITAS KELUARGA ALLAH YG DEWASA & BERTUMBUH DALAM SEGALA HAL KE ARAH KRISTUS

Kamis, 30 September 2010

LIKE AN ENDLESS OCEAN

JUST A POEM I SUDDENLY WROTE COZ I MISS U SO MUCH TONIGHT
 
Tonight, i look into your eyes
and realized that i just see an angel inside.
For everytime that you have hurt me
& all the wrong that you have done;
I find myself angered,
but only because my heart
still loves u more.
I believe,
To love is to live with a special sense of meaning,
to cherish all each other that is there.
To hold, or be held with that special feeling,
to know that they will always care
Do u feel the same i feel?
When I'm with you I have fun;
when I'm with you I forget all that's bad.
When I'm with you nothing else seems to exist;
when I'm with you I feel loved...
And honestly, hehehe... it scares me.
But.....
I love you so deeply
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
and the way that we share,
I love your warm smile
and your kind thoughtful ways
and the joy that you bring to my life everyday,
I love you today as I have from the start
and I'll love you forever with all of my heart.
Don't you know it?
To Love is to Risk
Not Being Loved In Return,
To Hope Is to Risk Pain,
To Try Is to Risk Failure....
But Risk Must Be Taken
Because the Greatest Hazard in Life
Is To Risk Nothing,
am i right?
aahhh....
Why Do People Fall In Love
why do people fall in love,
like little doves.
Like trying to find someone to love.
Is like trying to find a four leave clover
in a field of cloves.
The worst part of being in love
is to wait for your beloved
Like what i do tonight
Like what Neoulysses always says.
True love passes all understandings.
True love Expresses loyalty.
True love hurts but can learn how to mend.
True love dreams the highest dreams.
True love waits until the stars visit the day.
True love seeks good for the other.
True love lends forgiveness.
True love cries but washes away the pains.
True love makes an ignorant boy a mature man.
True love softens the heart of a girl to a nurtured woman.
True love never lies.
True love loves a person until forever.
True love sees love even though the hair is white.
And most of all...TRUE LOVE never breaks promises,
until the vow has been done.
i just hope, it will last forever,
that our Love is like an endless ocean.
Always flowing but never stops
Yes....
Always flowing but never stops
Like an endless ocean.


God Bless You

"Hitherto the Lord has helped us."
Ebenhaezer
From the desk of  Daniel Lauw



(From Pst.Wenas)

1 komentar:

Saung Urang mengatakan...

waduh, knapa engga malam itu aku tau ya?..... Makasih ya. Aku demen nih sama yg in English...